viernes, 18 de enero de 2008

nightmare woman


I can´t pretend anymoreThat I am not affected, I´m not movedI can´t lie to myself that I´m not always thinking of youYou make me strongYou show me I´m not weak to fall in loveWhen I thought I´d never need now I can´t get enough
I always made it on my ownI always thought that I would keep controlYou changed everything I believe inAnd now I just can´t fight this feeling baby
I raise my hands and I surrender´Cause your love is too strong and I can´t go onWithout your tender arms around meI raise my hands and I surrenderI don´t wanna resist ´cause your touch and your kissHave shattered my defensesI surrenderI have to admit that INever thought I´d need someone this wayCAUSE You opened my eyes so that I I can see so much more
I always made it on my ownI always thought that I would keep controlYou changed everything I believe inAnd now I just can´t fight this feeling baby
Repeat Chorus
I surrender to this feeling in my heartI surrender to the safety of your armsTo the touch of your lipsTo the taste of your kissES
I raise my hands and I surrender´Cause your love is too strong and I can´t go onWithout your tender arms around me
I raise my hands and I surrender´Cause your love is too strong and I can´t go onWithout you..........
I surrenderI raise my hands and I surrender´Cause your love is too strong and I can´t go onWithout your tender arms around me
I surrenderI can´t pretend anymoreI can´t lie to myself that I´m not always thinking of you

No hay comentarios: